"We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is ready to Welcome you, ensuring a fantastic stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The health of all is our priority and in period like this is important to reach out to each other. We ask you to be patience and understanding the historic moment that we are all living and respecting simple rules that will surely help us to better face this new reality"
Friendliness and smile will never fail even if we should respect and ask you to respect simple rules for a peaceful and safe coexistence
- All of the rooms are daily completely sanitized with certified products, equipments and a professional ozonator.
- Common areas of hotel will be sanitized with a professional ozonator.
- Our staff will wear disposable masks and gloves (when is necessary) and will be adequately and specifically trained and promptly updated in order to always guarantee knowledge and compliance with safety protocols.
- For as long as necessary, Breakfast will no longer be a buffet and will be searved to you by our staff in completely safety. In order to respect the social distancing the number of tables will be lower than normal.
- Air-conditiong/heating system will be costantely sanitized in order to always ensure clean air.
- In the common areas the antibacterical hand sanitizer gel will be at your disposal.
- All of the guests must to wear protective mask in the common area.
- Your stay in our beakfast room is strictly limited to the time to take your breakfast.
- Is possible to leave your suitcases on your arrival or departure.
- To avoid crowding we ask you to do not stay in the reception area for long time.
- The payment of the hotel must be finalized the arrival day.
Starting from May, 24 all passengers wishing to enter Italy, via all means of transportation, will be required to complete the digital PLF (https://app.euplf.eu
), prior to entering the country. It is required to produce on arrival the certificate for a negative molecular or antigen swab test
, taken in the 48 hours prior to arrival in Italy.
Discover where you can have a rapid antigenic test in Venice: